Roles and Responsibilities
This position will support doctorSHARE Urban TB Project in DKI Jakarta in ensuring the project’s effectiveness towards achieving the goals stated in the project implementation document, as well as ensuring that the project is moving toward the highest impacts for the project area (district).
- Implementing the project’s role as an intermediary between the National TB Program (NTP) and the private healthcare ecosystem in each of the district(s), toward increasing notification of TB patients seeking care in the private sector and ensuring successful treatment outcomes.
- Responsible for achieving individual and team goals in engaging private health facilities, with series of activities including coordination, collaboration and communication, most importantly in establishing and maintaining a strong and effective communication with stakeholders. EO also responsible to maintain coordination with local Puskesmas officers related to TB program, the USAID-TBPS implementing partners, local agencies, civil society organizations, and community to implement a comprehensive TBPS programs in project areas.
- Responsible for the field implementation of activities, technical and program support to stakeholders, and monitoring to the project supported by District Manager. The position focuses on effectiveness of field project implementation according to plan, efficiency of budget utilization, develop simple progress report, and support District Manager.
- This role will require the incumbent to (but is not limited to):
- Participate in site mentoring/supervision to project sites and participate in the discussion with technical implementers and related stakeholders at district and sub-district level, and perform coordination for high-effective approaches.
- Participate in learning process in their responsibilities. Also share lessons learned with teams in other districts.
- Regular liaison with the relevant officers of Puskesmas or District Health Office (Sudinkes) to update on plan, implementation, lessons learnt and ensure its alignment with the project priorities.
- Develop the monthly simple progress report to update on challenges of the implementation of the project and effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to management as required.
- Undertake other tasks consistent with the coordination, managerial and reporting requirements of this position.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
Education. Minimum of bachelor degree. Advance degree in marketing, communication, or related areas will be an advantage.
Prior Work Experience. Preferably candidate who has been a medical representative of a pharmaceutical company at least for 1 year. Prior work experience in the field of marketing a product or program to private sector can be an advantage. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply. Candidates are expected to have their own two-wheeled transportation to facilitate movement in the field.
Language Proficiency: S/he is required to independently prepare and edit technical documents and correspondence at a professional level on a regular basis. The Incumbent will need to be able to speak and make formal presentations in Bahasa Indonesia. Fluency in both written and spoken English is an advantage.
Knowledge: The incumbent is expected to have basic statistic knowledge for analyzing data. In management, s/he is required to understand the basic project financing regulation, simple administration, ability to use necessary supporting devices e.g. computer, smart phone, internet, particularly operating an online meeting with stakeholders. The incumbent must also be able to plan and manage offline meetings that invite multiple stakeholders.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate a sufficient degree of interpersonal, analytical, communication, managerial, leadership, planning, negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with counterparts at district and sub-district levels, as well as a range of implementing partners and other stakeholders.
- Possess experience and skills in successful collaboration with public sector officials, private sectors, media, academia, and community.
- Demonstrate effectiveness as negotiator and through influence in complex environments.
For further information klik link below :
If you think you meet the criteria listed above, please send us your CV to
Subject : Position_Name