WHAT IN-KIND DONATIONS ARE NEEDED AND ACCEPTED BY US
YOUR TIME AND YOUR SKILL
DoctorSHARE welcomes your assistance and expertise as:
- Medical Volunteers
- Non-Medical Volunteers
- Prescription drugs with expiration date at least 6 months after received by doctorSHARE.
- Anaesthetics drugs with expiration date at least 1 year after received by doctorSHARE.
- Medical devices that are still functioning properly and have been fully calibrated with certificates and permits.
Prescription drugs and medical supplies need an approval from our Medical Director BEFORE accepted. Preferably drugs and medical equipment in accordance with the list of drugs / standard medical devices in good condition (in a sealed package).
NON MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS
ITEMS NEEDED FOR MEDICAL SERVICES
o Air flight tickets and transportation costs for both volunteers and patients.
o Consumption during the medical service period.
o Tents, boots, tarpaulin, blankets etc.
PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENTS
o Hazmat / cover all / surgical gown.
o Surgical masks.
o N95 or kn95 mask.
o Surgical gloves (long or short sleeve).
o Shoe cover.
o Head cover.
o Face shield.
o Hand sanitizer.
o Vitamin C and Zinc, Vaccines.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR FLOATING HOSPITALS
o Fuel, Oil, Wood Paint, Vinyl and Floor Paint.
o Communication devices, engine repair and docking, engine replacement, safety equipment.
o Ship Insurance
o Ease of Licensing.
DoctorSHARE DOES NOT ACCEPT DONATION OF:
- Clothes, both new and used.
- Any foods
- Magazines and books, except educational books or educational supplies for elementary and junior high school children.
- Used goods in the form of toys, bags, shoes and others.
- Cigarettes and liquor.
DONATION ACCEPTANCE APPROVAL CRITERIA
Every item donated must be immediately used or not required additional costs, for example for waste costs, etc.
IN-KIND COULD BE SENT TO:
Ruko Mega Glodok Kemayoran, Blok B no. 10-11
Jl. Angkasa Kav. B6, Kemayoran
Jakarta Pusat 10610, Indonesia
INKIND DONATION TO BE SENT NEED TO BE CONFIRMED AND GET THE DELIVERY AGREEMENT FROM THE FUNDRAISING TEAM.